To make sure you get the best from booking your appointment with YAN online, please note:
You will only be able to register one person to one e-mail address
- Colour appointments made online must be made at least 48hrs prior to the appointment slot requested. skin test required for all colours 48 hrs prior to appointment.
- Due to Styling requirements bookings made online may need to be altered to fit in with salon time slots.
- We will contact you to confirm any alterations to your appointment.
- Prices are intended as guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked. For a quotation please visit the salon for a consultation. A child discount is available Mondays to Fridays.
- If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 48 hours’ notice, we may charge you.
- If you are booking for a full head or retouch of colours (colour on the scalp both semi permanent and permanent)you will need a skin test 48 hours before you have the full treatment. These tests are to ensure you do not have any allergic reaction and are available at YAN without appointment and are free of charge. Failure to have a skin test may result in us being unable to carry out your colour treatment(s). As we are sure you will appreciate, this policy is for your health and wellbeing.
- If you are booking Hi-lites / Lo-Lites you will also need a skin test 48hrs prior to the appointment time to allow us more choice in colour techniques and to save disappointment during your visit.
- Bridal hair, hair for special occasions, colour correction and perms are specialism’s and bookings are not available with all stylists for all of them. That’s why the online booking system will not allow you to book these in without a consultation first. There is no charge for the consultation. Please ‘phone the salon to arrange a convenient time.
- Bridal hair – we would be delighted to help you and your attendants look perfect on your special day and believe the opportunity to chat with our specialist staff in advance to plan your look is essential.
- Hair for special occasions – use the free consultation with our expert stylists to explore which style will ensure you look your best.
- Colour correction – sometimes changing your colour is easy, other times it’s more complicated. Our experts can give you the best advice with a free consultation.
Book Online Now