The Warm, Cool or Neutral Spectrum of Beauty
Are you a Warm, Cool or Neutral?
Did you know that you could look even more beautiful just by finding out whether you are a warm, a cool, or a neutral?
The warm, cool or neutral spectrum of beauty is the colour group that your skin tone falls into naturally. Colours are divided into pigments: yellow/orange tones for warm, blue/red for cool, or both warm and cool shades or shades in between for neutral.
That sounds great – but how do you know your colour group? For starters, it isn’t hard to figure out whether your natural skin tone is more a warm, or a cool. Use these guidelines, grouped together according to your natural hair colour, eye colour, and complexion without foundation on:
Warm Colour Group
- Your hair is naturally black or brown (brown with reddish or copper flecks). Your eyes are brown, and your complexion is olive or golden and tans easily
- Your natural hair ranges from light, golden to dark blonde, your eyes are dark brown and your skin is golden or olive and tans easily
- Your hair is naturally red or light auburn with dark blonde flecks. Your eyes are either green or brown, and your skin tone is beige, tanning easily
Your hair is naturally a reddish to golden brown, your eye colour is blue and your complexion is light beige, tanning easily
Cool Colour Group
- Your natural hair colour is light to medium brown, you have either greenish, hazel, or blue eyes and you burn easily (but have naturally rosy cheeks)
- Your hair is naturally a darkened ash blonde, your eyes are either hazel or blue and your complexion is very fair to pale
- Your hair colour is dark brown, your eyes are blue and you have a pink tone to your fair or pale skin
- You’re a naturally light to medium brunette, your eyes are a blue-gray to light-green colour, your face is fair to pale with a hint of rose in your cheeks
Your hair is naturally red or dark brunette, your eyes are a very dark brown, and your skin is pale to fair with very rosy cheeks
LET OUR STYLISTS TAKE A LOOK AT YOU AND BY DOING A SIMPLE FUN TEST ADVISE YOU ON WHAT GROUP YOU ARE AND WHAT HAIR COLOUR WOULD REALLY ENHANCE YOUR LOOK
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A GO IT REALLY IS FUN!